Friday, January 27, 2012

Looking Forward

Its been a long 2 weeks that's for sure! We have been very busy with moving and such. We have down sized in a big way and it is really nice to get rid of so much clutter & wasted space! I was getting very tired of taking care of a house we hated really.  I am one of those people that cant stand clutter so we have every single thing unpacked and put away in less that 3 days! It looks like we have been in our apartment for years! lol
Next week is Imbolc and I am looking forward to a long weekend with friends and family. I will be having Rites in Louisiana with SPC and am very eager to see my coven It feels as if I haven't seen them in forever and we just had Yule in December.  We did a long distance contact spell last week that was very cool and helped with the home sickness a bit but I don't think there is anything that can take the place of actually being with them. There is just something calming about the way we all get along, it is a peaceful feeling when I am around them that I don't get anywhere else in the world. Being so far from that is hard sometimes. So I jump at the chance to be with them so I can just soak up the energy that flows so easily from all of us when we are together. Just the shear peace and joy of friendship, and simple pleasure of relaxed conversation and fellowship those are the things I miss most when I am away from them.
I will be doing video blogs next weekend on the trip and post lots of pics of the trip. May the Lady and Lord bless and keep you all!

1 comment:

  1. I can relate to being homesick for the coven. I LOVED being in contact with you all this week. It has helped me so much this week. I am hoping we can start looking at the next retreat so I can put the money back to be there. I am looking forward to seeing the pics & video. Love ya girl! BB

    P.S. You gotta show me how to change the backgrounds & things on my blog!

    ReplyDelete