Well I haven't written in a long time. I have been so distracted by life or confused may be a better word. At almost 40 years old, I think I may be figuring this all out! I have let people convince me I was unhappy. I have let myself be taken advantage of, I have been so afraid of hurting peoples feeling that i have made myself miserable and done things that I really didn't want to do and in all this I am the only one that has gotten hurt. At first i wanted to blame others for this but I see now that i am the only one to blame.
So that being said I am changing myself! I am not forgetting my friends but I am looking had at the way i let people effect my choices. I am the one that has to live my life. I am the one that suffers the effects of the choices I make and only me!
My life is good, and just because others may not like somethings I do or the people I chose to have in my life does not mean I am not happy with my choices.I love my husband. I love my kids. I soon will be home and working on building a house. We have a business that we can grow with. Things are not perfect, but I have learned that happiness is not perfection it is being happy with what you have and making the best of the things you have.
I have also learned that being happy with myself is important and that surprisingly I am not such a bad person!I like me! I am happy with my life at last! And no one is going to get in my way.....not even me!
So that being said I am changing myself! I am not forgetting my friends but I am looking had at the way i let people effect my choices. I am the one that has to live my life. I am the one that suffers the effects of the choices I make and only me!
My life is good, and just because others may not like somethings I do or the people I chose to have in my life does not mean I am not happy with my choices.I love my husband. I love my kids. I soon will be home and working on building a house. We have a business that we can grow with. Things are not perfect, but I have learned that happiness is not perfection it is being happy with what you have and making the best of the things you have.
I have also learned that being happy with myself is important and that surprisingly I am not such a bad person!I like me! I am happy with my life at last! And no one is going to get in my way.....not even me!
No comments:
Post a Comment