Sunday, November 6, 2011

Cloudy Sunday

Fall is in the air, its cooler out and the sky is gray.....It gives a feeling of sadness in a way. I have always loved fall, for the most part but days like today seem to make me kind of sad. I'm not sure why... I love when it rains. I like the crisp clean smells of the air in the cooler weather but the days like today make me feel in between, as if the world is holding her breath for something to come. And in truth it just makes me want to curl up and sleep.
I also have so much to do today.... I HAVE to clean house and do laundry! Ugh the world just never stops. You have to take care of the kids, husband, house, and pets.... Has to be done so. when I get in from work today I will have to start on that.....I think my hubby is getting sick. Not surprising with the way the weather is yoyoing here in Texas. It's 78 today it was 62 yesterday and cold as heck last night! I know I shouldn't complain they are already getting snow up north I would hate that..... I DO NOT like the cold! So I need to just suck it up and take my vitamin C, B-12 and take care of myself so I don't get sick!
My husband had a very bad event happen yesterday. We have a railroad crossing near our home that we cross daily there are no lights or cross guards and it is almost a blind curve. As he was crossing he didn't stop, or hear the train coming. It was such a close call that it literally moved the back of his car almost 2 feet just by the wind force coming off the train. It had to miss him by only inches! And in the little car he was in there would be no way he would have made it! This thing has made me think of what would I do if anything ever happened to him. I have lost so many loved ones in my life I just don't think I could take it! We have our problems, don't get me wrong, but I do love him with all my heart and the thought of him being gone in such a flash, with on warning really shook me up. Hes okay and safe, but it made me think about the fragility of life and how we just assume the ones close to us will be there. So with all that being said, hug the ones you love every day! Let them know you care! and never just assume that they will always be there. Don't take advantage, Love with all your heart and give the best of yourself! Because you never know what today has in store for you, and you have less control in your life than you think!

1 comment:

  1. I needed new underwear!! It was a close call!! Jay

    ReplyDelete