Well I had a meltdown.....a 3 ml island melt down! I am blessed my husband was here to catch me when I fell. I have been off my hormones for 3 months and I guess I reach my breaking point. I am still moody and short tempered but getting better. I went to the doctor, and he put me back on the hormone patches, thank god! I also started taking Prozac.... It scares me, I have never been one that likes taking drugs but at this point I am so depressed and moody I know I had to do something before more than my china got broke. Yes the 150 year old china my mother gave me.... in 100,000,000 peaces. Sadly I am the only one to blame :-(
So now what? Just take it one day at a time. Be happy with life. Learn how to deal with life. And take joy in the daily things that the lord and lady put in front of me. I have to pull myself out of this and get back to myself!
No comments:
Post a Comment