Friday, October 21, 2011

Blessed

In the last few days have been much better. My husband is amazing. He has sent me flowers and loved on me  and taken care of me emotionally building me up again. I love him so much. I have started on a new path with our son. I see now that I have treated him the same way sense he was 6 years old and it has created a monster. So no more waiting on him hand and foot! He is 12 and it is time for him to grow up and do things for himself sometimes because it was killing me to do it all.
 I am looking forward to a trip to Louisiana next weekend to spend time with the wonderful folks of SPC for Samhain. They always have such powerful rites and wonderful fellowship. I wish with all my heart I could get people here together like that. But they seem to be afraid to come out of the broom closet! Again the prejudicial mind set around this area make it hard for those of us that are on a different spiritual path. That makes me sad, but what can I do?  

No comments:

Post a Comment