Well as the world turns so.....are the days of our lives! Well sort of? So much change and so little time to take it in and process it! First We have split up the company. Thank The Goddess for that, but it is hard to start over. Even though its not from scratch, it still takes time to make the transition and fix the mess that Randy had made of Mabank. Lee Roy has bought a Ford dealership in Austin Tx. and of course he offered Jay the Finance director or the GM job. I have mixed feelings on that one. I don't LOVE it here but I am use to it now. Austin is a much, MUCH larger town and somewhat of a arts and social mecca from what I hear. That would be nice!
So I am left to think about change.... Is it a good thing? And what path is the right one? I want Jay to be Happy I want to be happy! I want Logan to be in good schools. And I want to be around people that are open or at least willing to let me be me openly!
No comments:
Post a Comment