Stress everywhere. That is the way it is. I know it will get better. But when? That is the big question! Jay split up the business to get away from Randy(the crazy asshole)but now I hear from people that he is running his mouth talking shit about us when he is the one on drugs! I want to tell jay what is going on but he doesn't need the stress. I just hope it doesn't effect business for us because I just don't think I could deal with that...or maybe the problem would be I would deal with it! Jay has worked so hard in the last year and a half to build this business and if I find out that Randy, the one that has just been along for the ride is causing problems I will get ugly with him!
Logan started the 6th grade on Monday. He is growing up so fast. He is taller than me now. I am working with him to take more responsibility. He needs to grow up some. I know the way jay and I have been with him in the past has caused his immaturity but now is the time he has to grow up some.
Well as it is I have a lot I need to handle. Now to see if I can.
No comments:
Post a Comment